We offer many events and training opportunities, on a wide range of topics, both online and throughout the State of Maine. We are constantly adding new programs, so please check back often. You can also join our mailing list to receive event reminders and updates about new offerings. CCSME is not currently offering in-person events. Please check our webinar and virtual events for virtual offerings instead.
- Assessing Risks and Mitigation When Prescribing Opioids
- Change Attitudes, Change Actions, and Champion Recovery
- Community Reinforcement and Family Training (CRAFT)
- Co-Occurring Disorders: What you need to know & Prescribing tips
- Co-Occurring Mental Health and Substance-Related Conditions and Disorders
- Elevating Evidence-Based Responses to the Opioid Epidemic
- Ethics in a Digital World
- Gabapentinoids in Chronic Pain: Nuts, Bolts and Pearls
- Introduction to CBT for Psychosis (CBTp)
- Making Pain Management Less Painful
- Motivational Interviewing: What It Is and What It Is Not
- Opioids and the Brain: What Can Go Wrong!
- Opioids: A Problem of Epidemic Proportions
- Pharmacists: Vital Members of the Healthcare Team
- Polypharmacy, Opioids and Benzodiazepines
- Primary Prevention and Building Resilience
- Rapid Access: The Addiction Resource Center 10-Year View
- Recovery Perspectives
- Resources and Tips for Person-Centered Planning and Practice (Mini-Course)
- Skill Development for Work in Residential Settings
- Toolkit for Residential Skill Development
- Stimulant Use and Medication for Opioid Use Disorder
- Stimulant Use Disorders: Epidemiology, Clinical Challenges, and Treatments
- Strategies to decrease opioid prescribing and OUD in pregnant women
- The Emergency Department’s Role in Stemming the Tide of Opioid Misuse
- Transgender and Gender Expansive Adults: Foundations for Behavioral Health and Medical Tx
- Transgender and Gender Expansive Adults: Health Disparities and Supportive Care
- Transgender and Gender Expansive Adults: Supportive Medical Treatment
- Treatment of Minors in Maine: Consent, Confidentiality and Control
- Understanding Chronic Pain
- What Does Treatment and Recovery from SUDs Look Like Today?
You can also download the printable registration form from the event page, print and complete it, and mail it in along with a check.
For new customers (if you have not taken a CCSME online course):
Browse the course list under “On-demand Online Courses”. Add a course to your cart and click “checkout” to register for the course. You will create a profile with a unique username and password during the checkout process. You can access your course at the end of checkout or by logging into your profile on our site at any time.
Log into your account via the main menu, then you can add new courses by adding them to your cart and checking out, or you can go to “your profile” to access your previous courses, completed certificates.
If you have a coupon code, you will be able to enter the code at checkout to receive your member discount.
Browse the live online course offerings by clicking the link above or using the main menu. Click on the course you are interested in to go to that page. For courses with a fee, click “Register Now” then “Checkout”. Enter your contact and billing information, then click place order. You will receive an email confirming your order and the webinar or virtual event information. For free webinars, click on the link to register, then enter your information. You will receive confirmation via email.
All CCSME members receive a coupon code to access CCSME on-demand online courses (listed under “On-demand Online Courses“) for free. At the end of the checkout process, enter your member coupon code to receive the discount (look for the yellow box). Coupon codes are provided during initial membership registration and renewed annually. Employees of member organizations should contact their organization’s liaison to CCSME to obtain their coupon code.
Note: We no longer have member organization logins for this site. Employees at member organizations should follow the instructions above to create their own account and register for a course using their organization’s discount code.